Thank you for participating in the 2020 Summer Learning Program: Imagine Your Story.
We’ll see you next year!
Here’s How it Works
- Each child should set a personal goal for the total amount of books and/or hours they aim to read in the 6 week period from July 20th – August 28th.
- What counts? Books, audiobooks, and graphic novels all count towards your goal!
- Log titles and minutes read using READsquared website/app or the printable reading logs below.
- Schedule weekly curbside pick-ups for fun, hands-on activities and lessons. Materials and instruction for these activities are provided.
- Prizes will be available for participants under the age of 18 years old.
- Prizes will be awarded for meeting certain goals. Prizes will be chosen through a numbers system and randomized. The opportunity to offer prizes in this way promotes public health and safety by eliminating physical contact between the items and anyone other than library staff.
Printable Reading Logs
Below are two logs provided by the library that you may use to track the total amount of books read and the number of hours spent reading. Copies will be available for pick up at the library or feel free to print at home.Summer-Learning-Log-by-Book-2020